Reserve a Room
Nonprofit and community organizations serving the Madison community may use Library meeting rooms free of charge during regular Library hours for educational, civic, and/or cultural programs in keeping with our mission to “improve the quality of life for all Madison residents by providing access to information, fostering lifelong educational and cultural learning, and cultivating relationships among our residents through the exchange of ideas.”
- Read our Meeting Room Use Policy and guidelines before submitting your application.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 6 months in advance.
- A maximum of 6 reservations may be made in a 6 month period, in order to allow equitable access for all.
- Businesses and individuals who request private use of meeting room space will be charged an hourly fee of $25/hr.
- All after hours use will be charged an hourly fee of $50/hr. Approval of after hours requests is contingent on staff availability.
- Food & Drink: please refer to the Meeting Room Use Policy and guidelines.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.