Nonprofit and community organizations serving the Madison community may use Library meeting rooms free of charge during regular Library hours for educational, civic, and/or cultural programs in keeping with our mission to “improve the quality of life for all Madison residents by providing access to information, fostering lifelong educational and cultural learning, and cultivating relationships among our residents through the exchange of ideas.”
- Room setup and clean up is the responsibility of the event organizer.
- Rooms may be reserved up to 6 months in advance.
- A maximum of 6 reservations may be made in a 6 month period, in order to allow others to have the opportunity to make use of these spaces.
- Businesses, groups, and individuals who request private use of meeting room space will be charged an hourly fee of $25/hr.
- All after hours use will be charged an hourly fee of $100/hr. Approval of after hours requests is contingent on staff availability.
- Read our full policy and guidelines for meeting room use.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.